Final Proposal

March 3rd, 2010

Okay, I have decided to focus on cult movies and tv shows, with an emphasis on horror, alternative comedy, sci-fi, etc. I would like to do about one blog post a week, in the form of “Top #” lists, reviews, exposures, and general discussions of media culture (depending on my mood that week). It is possible that some “mini-blogs” will pop up in between where I comment on movies I’ve just seen, etc.

I can’t really get more specific than that, because I feel like the project needs to evolve organically. I am hoping to get the first post up this weekend and we’ll go from there. Reader input and savvy use of resources will heavily determine what direction I take. Looking forward to it! I’ve already got a few ideas for some Top 3 and Top 5 lists. :)

3 Responses to “Final Proposal”

1. Jim Groom on March 9, 2010 12:55 pm

Sounds good, I look forward to your posts.

2. Jim Groom on March 9, 2010 2:26 pm

Also, just came across this site:
    http://cyberhorrorawards.blogspot.com/2010/03/vault-of-horror-presents-2009-cyber.html

Look around for others b-movie, cult horror fan blogs and start reading and commenting, it will change the whole experience if you ask me. And it is really part of engaging a community of people thinking about this. I have a long list of blog I follow in regards to horror/scifi b and cult movie stuff, let me know if you want me to share. Though your ow foraging often leads to some amazing stuff.

3. Jim Groom on March 9, 2010 2:27 pm

One more thing, now don’t you need a horror/b-movie cult theme to go with the topic? :)